View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:09 PM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,848,158.15
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Glove- View Post
lol Bill Gates Minority Scholarship? Where was that when I was in HS? Their scholarship fund (Achievers' Scholarship) provided higher education for dozens of students from my school. 25% of them were white.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
If the last sentence true...then maybe it's because the whites were simply smarter? Surely, Bill Gates is not a racist.

This is what loans are supposed to be about. In Banking and higher education. Ideally, a bank is supposed to only loan out to people they can rely on paying back that loan with interest.

Similarly in a free market, someone giving out a loan to a young person will have to be confident that person will be able to pay it back because they're smart and reliable. Not some pot smoking, whiny Anti-Capitalist Occupy Wall streeter.

Unfortunately....when everything is guaranteed from Govt (banking and education) these Crony-industries profit while not worrying at all about losses. Because the good ol' govt. will be there to save the day if too much is given out, and not enough has been paid back.