View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Prince_Pugilist
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Prince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond reputePrince_Pugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,035,832.27

When DeGale first turned pro, I seriously thought he had all the tools to not only be an exceptional fighter but a star. 4 years and 14 fights later I can't see him mixing it with the best.

His activity is simply embarrassing and his lack of defense seems to have deteriorated the further he has gone along his pro road, maybe it's due to the increased level of opposition?

I'm sure he would win an interim title but with the current crop of guys at 168 I just can't see him making an impact. He leaves himself far too open for shots and doesn't have the natural reflexes to slip punches from c level guys, how will he slip Froch or Kessler? How will he deal with Ward's skill and Abraham's power?