View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,476.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
I didn't make up the numbers. Larry Merchent mentioned it in one of his commentaries. He is a better source than some anonymous internet twerp.

David Haye was flopping on the ground because he knew he had no chance in hell of wininng the fight. He was looking to get points taken away.

If there is one thing Haye is not, it is smart. Listen to the idiot speak. He is probably dumber than his coach Adam Booth.
You took a bad round and multiplied it by 3. Wlad held 15 time in round 1, 11 in 2 and 15 in 3. If do what you did it would be 15x3 = 45 instead of the actual number which is 41. Klitschko was pushing down Hayes head like he does with all his opponents.