View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,795.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
When Ruiz fought Holyfield there was a round where Ruiz clinched 19 times without point deduction or warning. 19 x 3 = 57.

Besides, in that Mormeck fight, there were plenty of times Mormeck was ducking in with his head. Mormeck was responsible for at least 30% of clinches. Perhaps he thought he could get points taken away as Gaye did with his flopping. I can't blame either of them; they had no other possible way of wininng their fights.
Those Wlad number are actually real not just picking a bad round and multiplying by 3. Haye flopping was actually smart, trying to stay on your feet when someone the size of Klitschko is pushing down on your neck and back takes its toll after a while.