View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:10 AM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 24 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,099,834,839,799.20
Total Points: 6,140,034,961,888.36
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 
brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlister View Post
I have before... when my am record was only like 2-1... I weighed 144 and was sparring a pro that weighed 175 I think he was 2-0 at the time... I knew he was taking it easy on me and I was extra cautious not to get hit with anything... we worked 'lightly'

he was almost impossible for me to hit due to his size advantage, but he loved sparring with me because I was the slickest n fastest n the gym so it gave him a diff look
Yea I watched this guy hurt other people during sparring so I came in extra aggressive and careless. I didn't know what I was doing anyway but I was solid when I was 14 and in much better shape than I am today.

Anyway, It was then that I learned why speed kills. I didn't see that straight right hand coming so it caught me off guard and stunned me.