View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:55 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Steelhammer

Rep Power: 34 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,581,786,941,421,863.25
Total Points: 1,581,786,942,421,730.25
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Don't want to see Boytsov get a title shot. It sends the wrong message to other fighters in the division. Boytsov has been inactive, avoided a fight with a top contender (in Tyson Fury) and hasn't beat any highly ranked opponents. So why give this guy a title shot? If he can take the easy route to a title shot then other fighters (and their handlers) will want to go that route too.
If anyone deserves a title shot, it's Kubrat Pulev. In only 17 pro fights this guy has mostly fought tough opposition and has signature wins over ranked contenders Ustinov, Dimitrenko and Travis Walker.
Pulev said he wants another few fights before Wlad, he's very focused and wants to get himself truly ready.