View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:24 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 33 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,670,846,074,009.45
Total Points: 11,659,146,533,504,844.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Damn, so Kessler is ducking the Cobra? I'm guessing he wants no part of Froch in Nottingham.
I meet up with Kessler (he lives next to me in Copenhagen, DK) and often ask him about a Froch rematch. Last time I met him he said he is concentrating on Magee and after that he wants Froch. So doubts he's ducking him, and why would he? He's a warrior like Froch and has never ducked anyone. And no, he did not duck Bute for those of you who believe that.