View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,520.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
The Klitschko Brothers are actually pretty popular and very respected in the UK, so this guy would be too.

The Americans would loathe him though, and say that all their old fighters from 30 years ago would beat him, and he's just lucky all their fighters are in the NFL and then say that americans don't like boxing, and it's a much bigger sport in the Ukrane

I agree and disagree.
I think the primary reason K2 is no longer relevant in America is because boxing died as a whole.

Not to mention Wladimir literally blew it again and again

Hbo gave him numerous chance and he kept failing.

The Sultan fight broke the camal's back and he was fired from HBO.

After that David Haye's slickness got him another gig on HBO but he ****ed that up too and was fired again.

Ignorant retards like to say Lennox fought boring too. Ya.. to a extend.

But go watch the Lewis vs Tua fight and than go watch the Wlad vs Sultan fight. Lennox, even during his most boring still managed to be relativly aggressive. Wlad literally pawed a jab for 12 rounds against Sultan.

Wlad really is boring, the Wach fight was such a ****ing shocker that people fell under the Chris Rock effect.

'YOU SUPPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS YOU LOW EXPECTATION MOTHER ****A.

That's Wlad vs Wach in a nutshell.

(figure it out)