View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Skittlez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 203,019.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post

I often wonder how guys like this get by in life? Surely with this type of reasoning they would have thought it smart to see what it feels like to step in front of a freight train.
That being said... I must defend Vitali against morons like you.

Vitali came out of a 4 year lay off to fight Samuel Peter. Who is widely considered a B Rated Fighter.

Arthur Abraham is a B Rated fighter. Come on don't lie now, you want me to say Abraham is an A Rated fighter? We both know that's not true.

Froch also never had a 4 year lay off.

If you take things into context you can honestly make a case for Vitali's Peter win is >then Froch's Abraham Win.

Froch lost 5 of the first 10 rounds against Taylor. He was also put on his ass.

Vitali domianted Arreloa. Obviously Taylor is better than Arreloa, but Taylor was already knocked the **** out by Pavlik. (he actually lost to Pavlik twice)

168 is also not Taylor's natural weight division. Once again cases can be made.

Overall Froch is definitely better than Vitali, but to say that Froch's wins against Abraham and Taylor were VASTLY superior to Vitali's win over Peter and Arreloa is pushing it.

Froch got schooled by Ward, when he 'stepped up' Vitali was beaten half to death by the oldest fattest least motivated version of Lennox when he stepped up.

Froch lost to Kessler when he stepped up, Vitali quit against Chris Bryd when he stepped up.

Obviously Vitali's defeats were much more embarrassing because they were against an old shot ATG and a midget MW.

But still it's not like Froch dominated every time he stepped up in competition either.

Let's not blow Froch out of porportions here.