View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Mikel 45
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Mikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond reputeMikel 45 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,016,218,877.33
Total Points: 5,016,219,779.14

This is how i like to measure Wlad.

Put him in the ring with someone ,who is roughly the same height, has a reach, has power. Lets say his brother Vitali. I just can see wlad looking as good.

I have no doubt in my mind if they were not brothers and met in the ring Vitali would knock him out. The competition is just not strong enough.

And if you think i am a klitschko hater then obviously you're wrong as i just used vitali as an example. If you gave vitali's chin to wlad, then that would be a different story.

And if you put wlad and vitali into any heavyweight era from the past vitali would have had way more success. So for me personally vitali is greater