View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:10 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,358,773.31

there should be a form on your state govt website or USA boxing website you can fill out which, if approved, makes you eligible to volunteer to judge amateur fights after some training, clinics, orientation.

Thought I had the form for CA bookmarked, but i cant find it right now. Even before you fill that form out you could probably just go to as many am events as possible and start to ask familiar faces you see where these clincs might be. how you elevate into the professional ranks I'm not entirely sure but it will take a couple years of volunteer work before you prove yourself to be entirely competent and are able to network into the pro ranks.