View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Tmann400
The Rangy Counter-Puncher

Rep Power: 12 Tmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond reputeTmann400 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 679,198,679.55
Total Points: 2,707,120,762.86
You need a damn gift already - mangler Good post about Wilder. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Fury will win by decision.

Johnson will go into a defensive shell and fight only to survive, as he did against Vitali.
I disagree Tunney. You know Johnson is no joke. And, Fury is not as good as 2009 Vitali, no way in hell he is. Fury is a solid guy, but I'd say Johnson has the speed and technical skill advantage. That 3 round "loss" to Tor Hamer in the Prizefighter holds no weight at all when you consider Johnson takes about 3 or 4 rounds to find his range and get his jab going, even Hamer admitted this in an interview. Right before the tournament as well, Johnson had dominated and stopped a decent gatekeeper in Leapai. So, by no means is this an easy fight for Fury.

And, there's just no way Fury is good enough to beat Johnson the way Vitali did. I predict that Fury has big issues with Johnson's jab and speed, and although Johnson isn't a huge puncher, he does have solid power, and given the fact Fury has shown a shaky chin in the past, I believe Johnson has enough power to not only gain Fury's respect, but hurt him as well. Tough fight to call, but I'm going to take Johnson by a somewhat close decision. (Unless he's robbed, which is possible.)