View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
FrankieBruno
GGG spanked my mom

Rep Power: 15 FrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond reputeFrankieBruno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,002,083,193.13
you're a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs take this lipstick f@g - Sugar Booger 
No Message - krazyn8tive pretend it's davey haye - Weltschmerz for taking the avi bet like a man - jas 

I think David Haye actually fought the best, however he didnt take many risks. Haye was using the right tactics, Wlad was fighting scared, didnt let his hands go. Haye landed a big shot in round 11 and Wlad was holding on for dear life.

Had Haye thrown that shot more so he would have caused many problems for Wlad on the flipside, it might of gave Wlad an opening.

Haye simply was "scared", he gave far to much respect to Wlad and Wlad did the same for Haye, they both were fighting scared, way too much respect for each others power

I dont give props to Wlad for that win, that fight was very even, only Wlad had the better reach.