View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:30 PM
junior gong
snr gong

Rep Power: 45 junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,536,376,607,191.19
Total Points: 29,537,386,360,910.96
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd "hi yung doe" looool - thuggery thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery 
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair 
You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! Congrats on 10,000 posts - jas Stay mad, brothers stay dominating - GettinMoney 
U stay hating, we stay shining :) - GettinMoney We stay on top, imagine it's Floyd - GettinMoney U still mad, Pac stay sleeping - GettinMoney For the Pacstan butthurt - GettinMoney Another straight right to Pacs jaw lmfao - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!
What followed after this statement in the bold proves that either you are a liar or schizophrenic.