View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:24 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,234,843.56
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Basically, even if floyd decided to eat a candyfloss covered turd live on WSHH, you would find some way of calling it a smart move.
If you been paying attention to my post lately, Im not a f.lomo anymore. What Floyd did to Ortiz was amazing. Who the HELL is going to say, "Derr take the high road!!" This is boxing, I want to see you make him PAY!!! Just to see that Side of Floyd was a GREAT ending to that fight. I DONT care about the HEADBUTT. That only makes it more dramatic and of course in boxing you want to see drama unfold. But to Hug your opponent three times in a row in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight, is inexcuseable! Floyd was LOW, RUTHLESS, ANGRY, RELENTLESS, and he was a BEAST!! And that fight was AMAZING for his resume, for him to be known for an unnaggressive, soft, pot shotting, defensive fighter. Mayweather looked pretty pissed off too!!