View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Isaac Hunt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Isaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,039,950.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enayze View Post
The Illuminati card game was created in 1994 by a fellow named Steve Jackson. The card game is your regular old card game with the ultimate purpose of winning is to take over the world. However, what I found noteworthy about this card game is the depiction on some of the cards... Allow me to illustrate.

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
Is there a way to authenticate if this cards were really created in 1994?
According to the all knowing Bringer you and I fall into this category

"It's really not a coincidence at all, unless of course your mind is susceptible to seeing conspiracies everywhere you look."

for making the same connections LOL. If you are sensible like the Great Bringer there is no way you can relate Terrorist Nuke card to the twin Towers. He explains it all in his tremendous post.

Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 11-12-2012 at 10:13 AM..