View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 AM
jabsRstiff
! ! ! !

Rep Power: 4032 jabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,155,625,418.64
Total Points: 123,155,634,569.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
In the Six Heads bout, Page had been inactive for a year and a half. He obviously wasn't the same fighter. Seen so many fighters set on a shelf, especially champions and lose what it took years to achieve.

However I enjoyed Page's run at welterweight. His fight with Lopez was great especially because Lopez managed to get a draw with Quartey the previous year. But I agree, we can't expect much from a comeback at this point, I just hope he doesn't get hurt.
Inactive for 1.5 years at the age of 30 and looked awful.

Imagine him at 41 and with a decade of inactivity?

It's one thing to look back at his career and another to actually speculate on what he's capable of right now.