View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:21 AM
Box"K"ing
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Box"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond reputeBox"K"ing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 687,500,961.88
Total Points: 688,739,716.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire and Fear View Post
But was he ever really tested?
I have thought about this too!

Personaly speaking I value boxers by there martial arts/technique in boxing then a winning record(wich lopez had)

To me, I dont care for ricardos record but by by thesevalues I care which goes for other boxers:

1.His skills/abilities as well as style and the courage to commit to strong punches by putting himself out there

2. Second would be, the mastery that he has over his body which is stamina,flexibility,power,speed and etc...

3.Practicality, what I mean is that, a boxing style isnt there to hide behind rules and points, basicly its something you can use in a street fight just as well.