View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:22 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,220,528,380,972.46
Total Points: 12,221,528,785,053.54
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
It's funny because Paul and Griffin haven't really put up big numbers yet this season. However, they don't need to. When you have a guys like Jamal Crawford who can come in off the bench and routinely get 20+points and Eric Bledsoe who can come in and provide energy, defense, and scoring you're in good shape. Hell, Barnes can come in and score a little bit. Imagine if Billups, Odom, and Hill get it going.
yeah I can't really imagine how Clippers are gonna fit those guys into the lineup. Their rotation seems so tight as it is even without them. But its a good problem to have I guess.

Odom though has become a big albatross for the Clips. They have to find a way to get rid of him. He just doesn't want to play anymore.