View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
elfag
Hawaiian F@g

Rep Power: 0 elfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these partselfag is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,100,110,617.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post

that is not his job.
you are not his boss. his boss is not a consumer of this product. he's the producer of it.

huge difference. you want a direct translation. you're consuming the product.

HBO wants a product they can sell and broadcasts that are not going to get people to change the channel because of awkwardness from a fighter interview.

Yeah people change the channel during controversy. I bet everyone changed the channel during floyd and mechants argument.

Ok argue semantics on what I want as a consumer vs what his boss wants. I guess you are right, HBO does like him because they havent fired him, point taken. I dont like him as a viewer because I want to hear what the fighter has to say, its his chance to speak on the mic and we are big boys and girls and can handle whatever he has to say. This is not the NCAA football league giving out penalties for celebrating touchdowns, this is HBO premium cable.

Its silly to censor it out in english when its already been said in spanish. They are probably already using a short time delay incase someone flashes their junk or something, if its really that bad then use it which I never seen them have to.

Last edited by elfag; 11-11-2012 at 05:45 PM.