View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Oh you out son
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Oh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond reputeOh you out son has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 251,052,458.32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motofan View Post
No, no, no...MAB had skill. He didn't run at you with his head down flailing arm punches and connect somewhere in the low 20% range when he fought. I like Mares (believe it or not) and was rooting for him tonight (although I did not pick him to win) and I was disgusted by the way he fought. Donaire puts him to sleep.
In my post it says like a MAB with less power and skill. I think this is true.

But anyways, Mares had to find a way to win against a lanky southpaw who is a better boxer than him. He did that. Props to him. MAB also would have had trouble against a technician like Moreno