View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:06 AM
crold1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 crold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond reputecrold1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,194,244.65
I totally agree with your p4p rankings, Pac is definitely above Floyd. - Neutral 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Mares jab also was working very well and I don't think Moreno was expecting that.

From the first round I said to myself, Moreno needs to take that jab away but he couldn't on a consistent basis.

Mares really impressed me tonight.
I had Moreno winning by a point but have no issue with Mares getting the nod. I gave Moreno 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12. I gave Mares 2, 4, 5-6. I had 9 and 11 even. 6-4-2 for Moreno. Moreno did a much better job in the second half than the first when he planted and went to the body more. Same problem in some other fights with guys who pressed. I was ultimately impressed by both guys. Moreno dug deep to stop what looked like a looming rout going into seven. That was world class stuff by two guys in their prime.

I really enjoyed it.

Mares doesn't get the credit he should for the run he's on. He faces TOP stuff over and over and doesn't just run over guys so he gets overlooked for guys who don't take the same risks. Kind of unfair.