View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:43 AM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,078,688,153.41
Total Points: 3,110,561,853.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser Good Luck Sucker..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Mares jab also was working very well and I don't think Moreno was expecting that.

From the first round I said to myself, Moreno needs to take that jab away but he couldn't on a consistent basis.

Mares really impressed me tonight.

Yeah... he kept to the lead jab and rush to establish the inside game..it kind of neutralize Moreno's jab. Another important thing was that Mares was able to cut of the ring often. Moreno thinks that he could just fight defensively for a while then go back and counter like how he does usually with the other opponents. Mare's good mix of body and head (sometimes the other head shots) help keep Moreno at bay. I thought Mares was gonna gas out after 8-9 rds. Mares changes style when he is tired....takes a bit of breather but not being aggressor for 1/2 of rd.

Overall, well executed...BUT NEEDS TO BE CLEANER.