Thread: Drunk Lang
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 82 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,637,017,790,365.86
Total Points: 112,637,017,825,344.06
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

I had a conversation with the dude at the convenience store last night, during which he assisted me in confirming that most Japanese beer contains adulterated ingredients. Not that I needed his help to read the label or anything, but it was like 4am or something and they were dead, and I thought I would bring this great discovery I'd had, and have him help me search all the labels. Yeah, I was ****ing wasted at that point. But it's a shop I go to all the time, and this dude works nights regularly there. We discovered that almost every common beer on the shelf in Japan contains rice and corn starch. From now on, I'm drinking Kirin Original, which was the only one which didn't, just simple barley and hops. Kirin Lager and Kirin Classic Lager both had rice and corn starch however, as did Asahi and Sapporo.