View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rep Power: 19450 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,766,424,708,708.46
Total Points: 29,766,424,734,992.62
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
I've got a rep for being a bit of a trolling bastard, and, hands up, I DO say **** just to get a rise. (A shocker, I know).

But you go in there after any fight and **** me it's full of **** that wouldn't even make a good discussion in a kindergarten, isn't it?

I'm just a guy who watches the sport and enjoys whacking off to it. (No homo). But, by DEFAULT, I know more about it than 90% of the people who post in there. Sure, I'm an old fart these days and so I've had more time to watch the sport, but that shouldn't be the case, should it? But NSB is full of absolute tards making absolute worthless threads.

Wow Anorak, just when I think that I have a guy pegged as a one-dimensional slothe he pulls out something like this on me. I thought that the only way that you knew how to express yourself was with mind numbing sarcasm, guess I was mistaken.

I've gotten a rep for being a bit of a know it all bastard when it comes to the mechanics and nuances of the sport, and, hands up, I tell it like it is..

It does get rediculous really fast in NSB, I haven't posted much in there in the years that I have been here. Not because I don't have an opinion but rather because I don't care to be involved in a debate with somebody who has some sort of agenda to fulfill based on little or no knowledge at all.

I'm just a guy who spent some time in the ring and in the game, I figured that I could sit outside the ring whacking off to the fighters on television or I could decide to LACE 'EM UP and jump in the mix myself (This sentence written soley for the pleasure of Anorak). I jumped in head first instead of just whacking off to it. I know alot about the sport, from it's history to it's mechanics. We all know some thing about the sport, the big thing being that we all enjoy it. Some are or have competed and some enjoy it on the television. I catch alot of **** for saying this but if you have not laced them up then there are certain things that you will never truely know about the sport. Not being a dick here, just stating the obvious.

I'm just an old broken down pug now so I have had plenty of time to catch up on certain fights and certain fighters that had caught my attention through the years. I don't see many fights at all live now as I cut the cable but I do watch tons of you tube fights to passify my need for the sweet science.

Just like the murders ran the best people of Detroit out of the city the idiots did the same in NSB. I feel like I'm severley under dressed when entering NSB. I have some knowledge but can't find it in myself to dress in a diaper and pacifier to fit in.

Anorak For President 2016...............Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 11-10-2012 at 08:42 PM..