View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,006,224.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

We shouldn't bash religion since it has many good things to offer society if it was practiced with reasonable measure. The ten commandments don't seem like bad things. I believe religion allows people hope and keeps them moving forward in a world that is a piece of sh*t, anyway. I believe religion provides some stability in this f*cked up world, and I must admit I don't like the direction this world is heading in. Let's just say, it seems like many people are throwing morals and ethics out the window, without realizing the important role they play in society. I think religion definitely offers good things to people when practiced with reasonable measure.