View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:36 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,209,436,650,170.81
Total Points: 2,220,036,760,917.32
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Being something other than yourself is never a good idea in a high level prize fight. Some defensive tricks are very complex and need to be used mixed in with other stuff, because if you rely on them to much a guy of the proper level will figure out the holes and if you don't have another trick to counter that happening your opponent will just wear those holes out.

That is the main problem when it comes to biting successful guys tricks, the successful guys know the what, when, where, why and how of their tricks which is why they are good for them but if a guys is just copying without that understanding it is just a cheap imitation.

I don't like comparing Broner to Floyd for this very reason, he looks up to Floyd and likes to use his tricks but to me he doesn't have the understanding behind the tricks to truly get the most out of them, I think it will also eventually cost him unless he tightens up.