View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender

Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,253.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Because people are replying to me~

There is nothing to defend Floyd from, all I did was post something simple an obvious and people got twisted over it. I do like Floyd as a fighter though and it is fun to debate his side, that isn't some secret but here is the thing I am going to put money against Floyd in the near future so what those people have to say about what I think about Floyd have no clue how I look at things.

Here you are trying to save the dudes I already clowned~ you are like Captain Save-a-Hoe to the Captain Save-a-Hoe's~ not a good look but whatever do you.
took you a little while to respond. I picture you at your desk top, pounding the table. "That bastard! I got it! This is what I'm going to say, so I don't sound like a complete fan boy!". Lmao fan boy.