View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:09 PM
1sballotHOF
Contender

Rep Power: 4 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,882.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
And you are? I am glad you are following my posting that closely though~

Here though when responding to someone telling one side of a story you only have to convey the other to complete the story.

I didn't come in this thread to argue about that ****, and my first post talked only about the matter at hand which was 50 Cent, using Floyd to promote Gamboa. Which I agree is doing a good job and has worked for other fighters in the past.

Then some dude for reasons I don't really know replies with some shit about Manny and Floyd, which is not what I was even trying to discuss here and doesn't even apply because both Floyd and Manny are already big name thus even if they use the others name they are already big stars so it just gets fans heated up as opposed to getting more people to know a certain guy.
Lmao. Look how feisty Floyd fan boys get. "I was defending floyds name, from that reptilious scum 50 cent!"

Chill out skippy. Floyd ain't your home boy.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<