View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:20 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,495,403,210,839.27
Total Points: 18,396,403,674,478.22
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
Putting a guys name with Floyd is one of the number one promoting tricks currently in boxing.

Very cost effective and always gets people talking one way or the other. The problem with it, is that it always becomes more and more Floyd oriented as time goes on but still it simulates conversation about guys who don't get discussed near as much.
Floyd put his name with Pacquiao and before that with Oscar which is funny, his comeback came when Pacman was the talk of the town same day as Pac hatton versus Marquez a rival of Pac's, and ever since than Floyd has been brilliant in mentioning Pacquiao's name to tease the people yes Pacquiao you are next, to I never said that! Pac is using my name!