View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:23 AM
SWEETSCIENCE100
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 SWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these partsSWEETSCIENCE100 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,181,078.65
kick this crybaby - Freedom. biased racist poster - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
He fought Bradley who has fought at 147 twice before that.
He fought Marquez who is the same size as him.
And what was before that Mosley and Margo? Or something like that and they've all been over 147 so wtf?
Legit means full time 147 welterweight that is in thier prime coming off impressive wins.Bradley is a 140 pounder who visited 147, he beat pac. MARQUEZ is a blown up 135 that also beat pac three times. MOSLEY was a full welterweight but he was beat down by Mayweather and he never regained the glow after that blow out lost. He was garbage when pac fought him. Instead of fighting legit welters like BERTO, THE GOST, ORTIZ, or fighting someone like COTTO at his natural weight, pac decides to fight little MARQUEZ again. This is a slap in the face for true boxing fans. Pac team refuse to fight real tbreats. I WOULD BET MY HOUSE DEED THAT ORTIZ, BERTO, AND MAYWEATHER WOULD BEAT PAC TO A BLOODY MESS BEFORE STOPPING HIM IN A BRUTAL KO FASSION.