View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:57 AM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,920,828.34
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Fat yanks???? Jesus.....it's like a foreign person's favorite thing to say. But it's so played out, it's not even funny.

I'll take Basketball, Baseball, Football > Soccer, Cricket, Rugby any day of the week. But it's all where you're from of course. Someone in Brazil or something, Soccer is their nations favorite sport.

I don't get why you're so butt hurt about it. What's also funny is no matter what anyone in the UK says or does, they will always have a sore spot talking about the US for some reason. I mean it's like their goal to attempt to try and talk s**t abotu this country for some reason. It's a bit strange.

But if you're going to respect some soccer player who runs around and kicks a ball in a net, than acts like he got shot in the leg when he was only tripped up, than respect the skill that professional basketball, football, and baseball players have as well.

Oh and who won more medals than any other country yet again at the summer olympics???