View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:48 PM
KidKwik
Contender

Rep Power: 0 KidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these partsKidKwik is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,300,081,406.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFit View Post
I think patterson is an all time great,his size is what let him down against the big heavyweights thats all there is to it,he was blazing to watch always looking for the ko,wasnt he the youngest HW champ before ali! also i think he was the first pro to earn a million dollars for 1 fight not sure.i like watching floyd patterson you can see simularitys in style with tyson its incredible how gus implemented certain qualitys regarding how they both deliver hooks and come forward.
Your right but Petterson and Tyson were two very different fighters, so having Petterson come straight ahead could have been his downfall.