View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Null
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Null has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond reputeNull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,006,578.70
good ownage of floydiots. - I'm so sorry merry christmas - the collector 

I don't know if you guys are trying to be sarcastic, but Chris John and Daud Jordan are great fighters. Both fights were great and their opponents fought their hearts out, as well. I wish we had more fighters with the courage all four of these fighters displayed earlier today. Man, the fights were action packed and are probably the best fights I have seen on one single card. Daud Jordan is such a cool fighter since he is very relaxed, has a great jab, and just does so many things beautifully. I am not exaggerating when I say he has things about him that remind me of Ricardo Lopez. As for Chris John, it will be years before people truly appreciate the quality of fighter he actually is. Both these guys just have really beautiful boxing skills. I was impressed since you no longer see sound fundamental boxing skills with boxers today. Both guys throw beautiful combinations and just straight up fought their hearts out. Like, I said all four fighters came with it and they deserve more of a fanbase. Overall, it was an excellent card.