View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Rust Cohle
Time Is a Flat Circle

Rep Power: 20 Rust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond reputeRust Cohle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,187,801.65
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLine View Post
Referring to a boxing scene article recently posted, Vitali comments on Haye's appearance on a reality show based in the jungle called I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here:

“I know that Haye is currently in the jungle, because he's participating in a reality show. This is a proper place for him, he should also train over there”.

Just making a poll on this to gauge the general consensus as quite a few people have commented in the original thread that they found the statement to be racist.
Definitely not racist. When he's saying "this is a proper place for him" he's meaning the reality show not the jungle. Haye is all about grabbing attention with his antics so being in a reality show is right for him.

If Vitali said, "I know that Haye is currently in the jungle. This is a proper place for him because he is with his brothers.." then yeah, it's racist.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<