View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:15 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5844 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,201,692,828,345.38
Total Points: 41,100,592,998,539.35
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg View Post
I hear people say that on tv and shit all all that but never understood it really, where I from everyone wears sock with their sandals LOL. To wear sandals with out your socks is weird, unless you on the beach or something.
I think Soggy might be British and they are not used to seeing that or he grew up in a mainly rich white area in the states?

I still laugh when I see people say why is that guy wearing socks with sandals? If I go to the beach I won't wear socks with sandals, but when I walk around the house I wear socks with sandals all the time, or when I go to the grocery store to pick up something real quick.