View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:35 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 612,792,757,193,381.38
Total Points: 912,792,757,195,961.88
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

That's good to know Roach because my lady said that she would not let cramps affect her concentration either but had no luck. Guess Manny's are mild to lesser cramping.....Ha ha ha ha! These guys are hilarious. The reason why Pacquiao had success in the first two fights was off of the simple fact that Marquez fought Pac's fight by coming forward where Pacquiao's speed would become a factor. Once Marquez started to box and use patience then Pac has no chance.

Too late in the game for either to change up drastically, so expecting a similar out come as the 3rd BUT if there were to be someone changing up to be more effective, then I would lean towards Marquez. He changed up in the 3rd fight and showed more convincingly that he was robbed. I think if Marquez puts on a show like he did in 3rd, the judges may just give it to him. Would be embarrassing for Pacquiao to win another controversial fight against Juan.