View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 20 Fetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond reputeFetta has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,581,717.78
Total Points: 521,240,738,248.38
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
I heard a rumor awhile back that Pac didn't want to fight Mayweather because he is so bad and not a man of "god" and that if Pac where to lose he would go to hell for it, while Bob was feeding the media that Pac could possibly lose the election if he lost to Floyd or did business with such a bad person like Mayweather.

Of course this was when Bob needed to build a special Mayweather stadium while Pac's eye stopped bleeding from LW JMM and needed more time. Bob even threatened team Mayweather to leave them alone and stop calling about the fight that everyone wanted...

Of course the religion and politics excuse is all just rumor, I doubt Pac takes god that serious right? Not to mention Bob actually thinking Pac could lose an election if he lost to Floyd let alone did business with him.
It was about how bad floyd bashes opponents during the build upto a fight and arum thought it would damage pacs chances of election by associating himself with someone like that. Forgot about that and no one mentions it. Ha