View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:43 AM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 149,517,276.47
Total Points: 521,274,675,885.67
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Turner View Post
So Floyd fighting and defending his WBC WW spot against the winner of the WBC interim WW championship is a step back, but Manny Pacquiao fans praise the possibility of him facing a lightweight one fight removed from JW in Brandon Rios at 147 next year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
I damn sure wouldn't praise PAC for fighting Rios.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
You could be right. Besides all the promoter bs. Guerrero showed me in his last fight, a 45 year old Floyd would beat him. Hell, I bet Gambia could move up to 147 right now, and beat him. That's how weak he looks at 147.
oh here we go! Gamboa all of the sudden at 147 beats guerrero. Gamboa legit but come on