View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:40 AM
1sballotHOF
Contender

Rep Power: 3 1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute1sballotHOF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 28,267.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck Turner View Post
I would hope so. Personally if Floyd fights Canelo, I wouldn't mind seeing Pacquiao fight the winner of Guerreo/Berto. I've always thought a Possible Pacquiao/Berto fight would be the gateway to Mayweather/Pacquiao.

No disrespect to Guerrero that's my guy, and I always root for him to win, but just thinking logically in regards to Haymon and Arum working together.
You could be right. Besides all the promoter bs. Guerrero showed me in his last fight, a 45 year old Floyd would beat him. Hell, I bet Gambia could move up to 147 right now, and beat him. That's how weak he looks at 147.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<