View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Motofan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 Motofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond reputeMotofan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,196,629,308.29
Total Points: 1,025,201,670,052.10

Popping bags if you try is rather easy. Hell, there is a video of Freddie Roach trying to pop one for the camera even at his age. Ive popped more bags at my house than I can count over the years and maybe its because of my size, but I have to take it fairly easy when it comes to how hard I will really hit the bags. Speed doesn't require a whole lot of force, but if you hit a bag with any stank on a solid stand (mine if connected to a brick wall) you can pop it. I even started hitting the bag with a slightly more opened hand then I used to to try and prevent this.