View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM
mrlopez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 mrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond reputemrlopez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,939,814,969.91
Total Points: 50,942,890,780.53
cheers - Makavelli more beer for you - Makavelli Cool cat, good poster - mangler beer time - Makavelli one more - Makavelli 
finally - Makavelli uno mas senor - Makavelli In case you get hungry - danny711 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Default Why i love the sport of boxing............

I grew up with 5 Uncles as up and coming fighters and 2 of them became CHAMPS! Tony Lopez and Loretto Garza! And along with JCC Sr, they were all my Granfathers, Tios, Tias, cousins would talk about when i was a kid, besides the Raiders & Niners that is. I remember going to Panthers Stadium, memorial auditorium and the original Arco Arena to watch them fight. And when they each became Champs, my familia went crazy!!! I started boxing because of them, but due to street fights, and all the trouble i used to get into and what not, my budding career came to a halt @14yo due to injuries. And although they are long retired, my kids watch their fights on tv. I have most of their fights on dvd now. My boys also watch damn near every HBO, Showtime and PPV fight thats on, and they love it!