View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:51 AM
apocalypto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 apocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,084,379.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by controlmachete View Post
lol, nah, everybody is welcome, the kameda boys, pitalua the colombian, some others i cant remember... they lived and trained in mexico and developed as fighters there, they loved the country and fans loved them back, mantequilla napoles was very popular, he could go to the states but chosed mexico after the cuban revolution, mexico took him as our own...
lara wants the support of mexican fans, its ok, but he has to go and live there and eat chiles to own that privilege... lmao!
i went out with a cuban girl last night and she was enchilada with that weak chips salsa, i was laughing..

He will have my support but for dam hell i wont say hes mexican lmao. Tomoki kameda is cool in book too but if they fight against a mexican i wont support them.