View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,065,327.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
i dont know. lara lost to carlos molina and was getting rocked badly by brewer early in their fight. this is 50-50 fight
Why are you saying he loss to Molina, did you watch the fight? The fight was a boring one and lara connected the best and cleanest punches of the fight, he even hurt him in 8 or 9 round, Molina was busier that's all, a draw was fair because none deserved the win, and I didn't c him getting rocked by Brewster, what I saw was a kid with only nine or ten fights fighting a very experience boxer and coming thru big time, neither Vanes or Canelo has that kind of fighter in their resume...