View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION

Rep Power: 45 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,964,295,497,571.47
Total Points: 14,601,508,526,958,872.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring It On View Post
Out of all the annoying ****ing promoters Kalle Sauerland is the worst. Too bad Froch didn't knock him the **** out when they went at it at the press conferences.

Froch-Kessler II makes sense, but to me Froch would be the favourite this time, without a doubt.

And Ward beat both of them with relative ease, especially Kessler.
What on earth makes you say that? I watched the Kessler - Froch fight earlier today and some of the american commentators had it 11-1 Kessler! Kessler hadn't fought for a year when he went in against Froch, and with the cuts and all.. uhgf.

If they fight again, Kessler will beat Froch by a wider margin. It's funny to see how a fighter can from 0 - 100 based on a win over Bute. Don't get me wrong, I like Carl Froch a lot actually, big fan of his. But Mikkel Kessler fully fit is an animal. Plus he's my neighbour.