View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:38 PM
Alpha & Omega
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Alpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond reputeAlpha & Omega has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,017,793.30
Good post. - FeFist 

I don't care either way. Floyd is my favorite fighter and sure he annoys me with his immature and nonsensical bull****, but Pac never had and never will have more than the chance of landing a lucky shot against Floyd to beat him. Which is the same chance all fighters have. We may never find that out because of Floyds games and Arums BS protection of Pac but is what it is. I am fine with the Floyd hate and he prob deserves a lot of it sure. But same as always, I don't see Pac beating Floyd whatsoever.

As far as the JMM fight who knows. If I was Pac I would not be looking past anything and be focusing on the task at hand.