View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:48 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,034,177.03

I'll put my neck on the line and say I don't see anyone including the guy in my avatar beating 3G at 160.

At one 168 I can see him being almost as dominating with anyone who's name is not Ward.

This guy spars cruiser's and heavyweights and hurts them, yer these are not world class cruiser's but he knows how to fight being the smaller man.

Another thing is, power is power and I think his power could hurt anyone including Ward at 168.

Would love to see how Froch's chin would stand up to 3G's power especially as he is reasonably easy to hit.

Dirrell would never fight this guy probably claiming he's not a draw, which is pot, kettle, black etc.

Bute would get knocked out again, Kessler the list goes on of guys at 168 who have nothing that really tells me they can stump his power, that doubled with the fact that his skills are not exactly scruffy snd the fact that he walks through shots Golovkin would be a beast at 168 he obviously can't get a fight at 160.