View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,357.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaps View Post
Amazing fighter, not that great of a guy though. He'd have more fans if he didn't put on a fake personality....
I guess hate is blind admiration !!!

You'd have to know Jones to legitimately judge his sincerity....and I'm guessing you two have never exchanged #'s am I right ?

He grew up in a black family with a mother that taught him to be polite. It's become obvious to him and his family I'm sure that polite doesn't always works. I believe this because I was raised in Ohio by my southern grandparents and they taught me the same. Unfortunately once you get out into the real world you have to be a bit nasty sometimes just so you don't become food.

Last edited by Bacatit; 11-06-2012 at 10:51 PM.