View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
gandhalf
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond reputegandhalf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,139,075.76
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. No Message - betmen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
he's the first black president of the united states of america. he is a historic president and if any president deserves a second term its the first black president.

white people owe this to black people.

Race relations is already a very sensitive issue in the U.S. and i feel like its important to race relations that obama, the first black president in the U.S. deserves a second term. obama deserves to finish what he started.

I dont know if the race issues in this country will ever be solved but i feel like it will be irreparably damaged if obama doesnt get a second term.
White people don't owe anything to anyone. Nobody does. You are responsible for your own success or failures.

Ps: keep in mind , that most of Obama's advisors aren't black anyway. He , himself is half jewish (from his mother). And you're gonna get more of the same , for 4 more years.... Romney , Obama , Bush...You're voting for crooks.

Last edited by gandhalf; 11-06-2012 at 07:33 PM..