View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
The Tase
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tase has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,910,687,908,228.25
Total Points: 1,910,688,989,764.09
i remember this mofo "rif raf" from this old show called from G's to gents :lol1: he's afocking waste of space...thanks for the green! - jose830 A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 on me - sugarsmosley I hear you lad - Rocky... wears his heart on his sleeve - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobrady View Post
this is the dumbest **** i have heard today and honestly race is not that big of a deal with the younger generation
this is the most dumbest and ignorant sh*t ive heard today.

yes the younger generation dont care about race.

they are not the only segment of society voting today.

race will always be an issue as long as humans exist in the planet. Its in our nature. Our dna. Humans are tribal by nature.

The best we can hope for is that in the future it matters less and less. To say it doesnt matter is the height of ignorance and stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xercen View Post
To be specific he is half white half black.

Of mixed race.
and?

because when you see the fella named barack obama you automatically think of a white guy?

get real. If you're mixed, chances are your colored side is what is visible. You think when barack was walking around in his teens and people see him, his physical features, and think o yea hey its regular old barry sotero from kansas here.

get real.